The following are great Quilt and Sewing Quotes to use in your projects.
1. A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.
2. A creative mess is better than tidy idleness.
3. A day hemmed in prayer seldom unravels.
4. A family stitched together with love seldom unravels.
5. A fat quarter is not a body part!
6. A Stitch in Time Saves Nine.
7. A messy house is a sign of a happy quilter.
8. A fat quarter has fewer calories than a hot fudge sundae.
9. Admire my dust but please don't write in it.
10. Any day spent sewing (or quilting) is a good day.
11. Any time is stitchin' time.
12. Ask not what your fabric can do for you, but what you can do for your fabric.
13. Asking a quilter to mend, is like asking Picasso to paint your garage!
14. Behind every quilter... is a huge pile of fabric.
15. As ye Sew, sew shall ye Rip!
16. Blessed are the children of the quilters, for they shall inherit the quilts.
17. Blessed are the Piecemakers.
18. Creative minds are rarely tidy.
19. Don't needle the seamstress!
20. Families are like quilts—stitched together one piece at a time.
21. Friends are like fabric... You can never have enough!
22.Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to sew we go!
23. I cannot count the day complete, til needle, thread and fabric meet.
24. I count the stitches line by line; and the watch the thread record the time.
25. I'd rather be stitchin' than in the kitchen.
26. If I stitch fast enough, does it count as aerobic exercise?
27. If you keep your end tables full of quilting, you won't have to dust them.
28. In the crazy quilt of life, I'm glad you're in my block of friends!
29. In Seattle, you haven't had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine when it's running! (attributed to Jeff Bezos, Starbucks Coffee)
30. May your bobbin always be full.
31. My eyes were strong, my hands were true, and filled with love made this for you.
32. My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.
33. My soul is fed with needle and thread.
34. Old Quilters never die... they just go to pieces!
35. One quilting project, like one cookie, is never enough.
36. Quilters come with strings attached.
37. Quilters know all the angles.
38. Quilting fills my days, and my cupboards, and my closets!
39. Quilting forever—Housework whenever.
40. Quilting is my passion but chocolate comes in a close second.
42. So much fabric, so little time!
43. Stitch your stress away.
44. The one who dies with the most fabric... wasted a lot of time!
45. The only place housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary.
46. When I give to you what I make with my hands, I share with my heart.
47. When life hands you scraps, make a quilt!
48. Veni, Vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.